A mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source,
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as the
Source SDK 2013 Base will be made available later today. We're aiming
for mid-afternoon pacific time unless issues arise.

This update is based on the current prerelease branch build of these
games. We encourage server operators and SDK mod authors to test their
setup against that branch, and let us know of any blocking issues.

*Important*: Today's update will replace the current main branch of the
SDK 2013 Base with what is now the prerelease branch, retiring the
"beta_test" branch. The current SDK 2013 release branch as well as the
now-outdated "upcoming" branch will be available as legacy branches for
a short time in case unsolved compatibility issues arise.

- John