--
Hi

I've a problem when updating hl2/ directory.

When the update is finished, the directory is very big: more than 1.7
giga octet.
The materials/ directory takes more than 1go, and I see that they are
lots of .vtf files, which are big files.

I updated the game in an other HL:S directory, and those .vtf files was
not included in the update, and the update was ok (up to date). The hl2/
directory is only 680 mega octects.

What is the problem ?

--
DjoDjo