Set sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0 to allow direct connections

If you want semi-private servers (at least until they get passworded ones
working) also set sv_public 0

My mates and me are combining these 2 with firewall rules to get a
completely private server (only setting sv_public 0 so as to not piss off
people trying to connect to it), which isn't ideal, but this _is_ the demo,
so reduced functionality is something I can live with ;)

Cross-posting to Linux mailing list as it's useful info, and also to say a
massive thanks for the huge improvement in server performance :)