I'm trying to use separate config files when forking for the first time
(Someone's decided it would be better if each individual hostname was
numbered) and I'm starting up the servers like so:

./srcds_run -norestart -ip 84.244.189.89 -nomaster -nohltv -steamport 281##
-port 27035+## -netconport 90## +clientport 282## +matchmakingport 283##
+systemlinkport 284## +servercfgfile config##.cfg -fork 12

If I telnet into one of the servers and change map, I'll see the following:

exec: couldn't exec config##.cfg

All the other uses of ## are working as expected. can someone who's used
servercfgfile and forking show me my fail?

Thanks in advance,

Philip Cass