One thing I've noticed is that bot-controlled boss zombies are counted
towards the amount of players, while bot-controlled players aren't.  So if
there's 3 players in the game, and there's currently a smoker and a boomer
running around, I see 5 players for that server when doing a "status" on the
parent netconport.  Makes it less useful than it could be for server
monitoring.