From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Patrick
Shelley
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:22 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Important notice regarding the HLDS mailing
lists

<SNIP>
I pop in and out of the channel to ask the odd question here and there
in the hope that someone extremely more knowleagble than you (in fact
i'd go so far as to say i cannot seem to find one instance of you
providing an actual solution to anyone's problem on this list) can give
me a sensible, polite answer - and i've been 'rescued' a number of times
by Neph and Richard. I see no point idling there all day when i simply
contribute more to questioning than answering. Hence, once i got the
answer, i'm outta there til the next time.
</SNIP>