From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: Thursday, 24 September 2009 4:30 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] L4D forks crashing

Is there any progress yet in fixing the crashing forks issue in L4D? We have
2 forked servers, 1 with 4 forks and 1 with 20 forks (different machines).
Both forks show crashed instances. More and more forks crash the more time
passes without a reboot. From the 24 servers which should be online after a
reboot 2 days ago, just 9(!!) remain atm.

Saint K.