Hey,

This update have broken the relay tv. If you connect a relay to a master, as
soon as the relay is connected, it freeze and you can't do anything with it.

This is a major problem for all Counter Strike Source Match Broadcasting...
If this could be fixed quickly it would be much appreciated as there are
many upcomming events.

Cheers,

Marc.