This is the infamous bug that was in DOD Source, was fixed and now it's
back on CS Source. I can confirm this while this isn't really server issue.

So, any word on why minmodels was removed? It still shows on console but
doesn't do anything. The change won't fix the issue where players see
CT's as T's and T's as CT's occasionally.

-ics