Normally, the packets that are send in other byte sizes, because srcds can't
handle those bytesizes (i think).

All the DoS-attacks i had used the packet size of either 24 or 46. I solved
this by blocking this byte size on the port (27015). I haven't had any DoS'es
since.

Regards.

Chris

Sendt fra min iPhone 4