I was using -verify_all in the update command line when I received this error. I left the server down over night and then tried the update again this morning, and it worked.

"Command aborted" just sounds so dire. A message like that makes me think something went seriously wrong. It seems to me that something like "All content servers are full" would be more appropriate in this case.

    Thanks,
    Dave