On 11/11/2011 01:39, msleeper wrote:
Also from the same message:

We do not have evidence that encrypted credit card numbers or personally
identifying information were taken by the intruders
So, not sure why you're assuming they have all of that information.
I'm assuming "personally identifying information" means personally
identifying information like your name, DOB, and address.

Look we all read your messages yesterday.

You were wrong, especially with your own assumptions about what didn't happen.

But we don't care.

So please get over it.

--
Dan.