Yes, we're working on an update for today. No ETA.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:44 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2, DoD:S, and HL2:DM Updates Released

Will there be a fix tonight for the map sd_doomsday? Engineers can build
inside the spawn area glass and get people stuck there with teleports.
Also the lift can be triggered to go up while carrying intel and touch
the platform & dying at the same time. I can provide more detailed info
if needed.

-ics