It might not be, but just to rule it out... If you're getting lag, try
cleaning out "/orangebox/tf/downloads". If you have replays enabled, also
clean out "/orangebox/tf/replay/server/sessions" and
"/orangebox/tf/replay/server/blocks", as for some reason those folders
aren't cleaned up automatically. When there is too many files in one
folder, it seems to cause the server to lag whenever it writes to said
"overfilled" folder. :/

We already had a script to clean out the downloads folder, but overlooked
the sessions and blocks folder as we thought it was enough to clean out the
folder defined in replay_local_fileserver_path.