Well said McKay. VAC is especially useless towards a F2P game as well, a
hacker can just use throw away accounts if he is so determined. Not keeping
your items sure is a deteerent for honest players, but not so much for
people who want to "cheat troll" (which is what half the cheaters I see do,
they don't even try to hide it and makes it blindly obvious to annoy
players).

And is it just me, or have the mailing list discussion dropped off since
the quickplay change as well? Majority of the discussions seems to happen
in response of updates now too.