Hi all,

after the recent TF2 update,  all of my MvM servers are forced to use
tf_mm_strict 1, despite me overwriting/setting the value to 0 in both
autoexec as well as server.cfg.

Content of my autoexec.cfg:

// QUICKPLAY

tf_mm_servermode "1"

tf_mm_strict "0"

tf_server_identity_account_id "<id>"

tf_server_identity_token "<token>"

Even adding the cvar to server.cfg doesn't help, as soon as the map changes
/ everyone disconnects and someone else connects, the value is back to 1.

Did anyone else notice that and is there a way to fix that (if not, I will
probably have to write a plugin which sets the value OnGameFrame()).

BR