Hi John,

VC++2015? Praise the lord, it's finally happening!

Can we expect a corresponding push to the source-sdk-2013
<https://github.com/ValveSoftware/source-sdk-2013> GitHub repo when the
SDK2013 update happens?

I can't wait to get off of VC++2013, a.k.a. the "we at Microsoft don't give
a shit about C++11 support even though the standard has been finalized for
literally over 2 years" edition.

Justin (sigsegv)