Hi John,

> Thanks, got that installed/upgraded (.3 was there but not .4, and not
> 32-bit apparently).
> For others following, on my Ubuntu 14.04.03 install, here's what extra I
> had to install:

Can't the 32bit binary compatibility later be simply dropped and go
for full/pure 64bit dedicated server env?
Or at least have two slots/appID's per dedicated server allocated so
that one can choose which (32 bit, or 64bit) version to install.
Having both side by side just adds to the confusion and i for one
would like to get rid of 32bit legacy libraries due to their potential
security risk (32bit stack based overflows).

With kind regards,