Apparently I can't send images here because of a size limit.

I'll resend the previous email without the image. I'm sorry if you got the
first one and this is a duplication.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Svensk

Thanks for your answer Svensk!

*First - don't run as root, create a user and run as that, I think some
> problems get solved by that.*

If I'd run the whole thing as root, it would actually solve the error I'm
getting. But I only ran as root as a test. My intention is, precisely, not
run as root.

*Second - your launch line would be good to see. We are using this line on
> all our servers.*

tf2/srcds_run -game tf -autoupdate -steam_dir ~/hlserver/steamcmd
-steamcmd_script ~/hlserver/tf2_ds.txt -port 28015 -nohltv +sv_pure 1 +exec
autoexec -replay +maxplayers 24 +map pl_badwater

But it doesn't appear to be related, since the validation also happens when
I run "steamcmd.sh +runscript ../tf2_ds.txt" directly.

*What distro are you using?*

 Ubuntu:16.04 32bit

*Im not familiar with "docker", what kind of drive does it have and
> read/write speed?*

It's a virtualization system that compartimentalize apps into containers
without the need of for each virtual machine to run its own OS. I wouldn't
know about what kind of drivers it uses.
This image might explain it better:
http://blog.zenifer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/docker-containers-vms.png

Visit http://blog.zenifer.com/docker-explained-in-laymans-terms/ for more
info if you're interested. That person on the blog explains it better than
me, for sure.

*But after a reboot its taking some time before its up and running, but our
> servers don't take more then a minute before they are ready.*

After the whole validation (roughly 10 minutes), the server appears to run
properly. A 10 minute downtime every time the server restarts is kind of a
pain. Specially when I'm setting up the damn thing and have to restart a
lot. But I strongly suspect it won't be able to autoupdate when required.
And that is a major issue.

*How long time does the first errors take before the validation is
> starting?*

It starts validating almost right after the errors are thrown. Maybe 1~2
seconds.

@Sean

Thanks for the answer Sean.

There is no +validation on the script.