From: Naleksuh [mailto:nalek...@naleksuh.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 1:45 AM
To: hlds_linux
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Also, not sure if this issue is temporary or permanent but no-one can
download the update. The download stays forever and never finishes.
Multiple people not just me having this problem and no clients or
servers have successfully updated.

---- On Fri, 07 Oct 2022 17:35:31 -0700 *Naleksuh
<nalek...@naleksuh.com>* wrote ---

    The blog post is labbeled as "Valve" and not "TF2 Team". Is this on
    purpose?

    ---- On Fri, 07 Oct 2022 17:34:05 -0700 *Eric Smith - erics at
    valvesoftware.com (via hlds_linux list)
    <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
    <mailto:hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>>* wrote ---

    https://list.valvesoftware.com <https://list.valvesoftware.com>/

        We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The new version
        number is 7570091. The notes for the update can be found here:

        https://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=144159
        <https://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=144159>

        Thanks.

        -Eric