I am trying to load data from an excel into the database using the
hobo_models. I have no problem doing this with vanilla rails, but with
hobo I don't seem to be able to get past the require's ..

I try this (adapted to agility):
require "rubygems"
require 'hobofields'
require 'hobosupport'
require 'hobo'

require "yaml"
require "parseexcel"

require "project"
require "story"
require "task"
require "task_assignment"
require "user"

But the "require 'hobo'" line is not happy. Last bit of the error
trace:

...ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.0/lib/active_support/
dependencies.rb:492:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant
Hobo::ModelRouter::ActionController (NameError)

 from ....ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.2/lib/hobo/model_router.rb:106


Not that I actually need any of the controller stuff, I just connect
to the DB and load models from the excel and stuff them in the DB...

Anybody know the magic incantation?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to