You're not crazy; the function was removed from the automatic pages.
But you can drop it into your index.dryml like this:

        <prepend-content-body:>
                <new-link-or-form model="&model" />
        </prepend-content-body:>

(or use append, if you want it at the end).
YMMV, because the handling of validation errors isn't totally worked  
out.

--Matt

On Oct 2, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Robi wrote:

>
> Can someone please help - I used to be able to do the following on
> hobo 7.2
>
> auto_actions :all, :except => :new
>
> on a simple model with no associations and get rid of a dedicated new
> page and instead add a new form automatically onto the index page.  I
> cant seem to do this anymore (and have tried all sorts of
> combinations) - am I missing something?
>
>
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to