We are all in the same boat.  We have been talking about a cookbook
with Tom.  He is adding more "How Tos" at hobocentral.net, but your
idea of the "request" and then "response" is a very good one.





n Oct 11, 8:41 pm, ara_vartanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps a wiki or better yet a cookbook. Maybe a cookbook where some
> people can post requests for recipes and other can provide them.
>
> I'm trying to get started on a project with Hobo, and I'm finding it
> extremely frustrating and not rapid at all. The software is great, but
> the incomplete nature of the docs has left me a little disoriented.
>
> I have a sense of all the wonderful things Hobo does *for* me, but no
> clue as to how to do things in Hobo for myself..
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to