Sounds good . I'll take a look at the wiki...

-- Owen

(Sent from my iPhone)

On Oct 12, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Tom Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
>> Perhaps a wiki
>
> The github wiki is ready and waiting if anyone wants to start making
> use of it!
>
>> or better yet a cookbook.
>
> Yes - that's pretty much the same as the "how-to" format, which is
> what I'm hoping to focus strongly on as soon as I can get some
> essential app-dev work out of the way.
>
>> Maybe a cookbook where some
>> people can post requests for recipes and other can provide them.
>
> Yeah I'd like to make a simple app for this. User contributed comments
> on the recipes would be useful too. And tagging maybe. The trick would
> be to start with something very simple and improve it as we go on.
>
> Tom
>
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to