> How would I go about adding a form element (a checkbox) that is not
> related to an object? I think I'm on the right track with this DRYML,
> but I don't know how to add the field itself:
>
> <new-page>
>       <form:>
>         <after-field-list:>
>               Duplicate goes here
>         </after-field-list:>
>       </form:>
> </new-page>

Yes you're on the right track.

There's a funny thing with DRYML that it seems to make you forget how  
to do things that you already know how to do : )

i.e. what's wrong with the way you used to do it?

How about:  <input type="checkbox" name="duplicate" value="1" />

Or use the rails checkbox helper?

I guess you might be wondering if there's an even shorter way to do  
this in dryml. In this case, not really.

Tom


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to