Hello,
I'm working on an application in which users will be able to create
"job" objects. Users often create multiple jobs at the same time
because the jobs have similar attributes. In a previous (non-Hobo)
app, I added a checkbox to the bottom of the new object form labeled
"duplicate?" if this checkbox was checked, it would create the first
object and then present the new object form again with the fields
already filled out. I'd like to do something similar here.
How would I go about adding a form element (a checkbox) that is not
related to an object? I think I'm on the right track with this DRYML,
but I don't know how to add the field itself:
<new-page>
<form:>
<after-field-list:>
Duplicate goes here
</after-field-list:>
</form:>
</new-page>
If you know of a better way to implement this feature, that would be
great, too.
Thanks!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---