Hi,
   I just started with hobo and tried to do the steps in
http://hobocentral.net/two-minutes/. Now I got into the below error
when starts the app or when start migrating. I found under controller
directory there is no application.rb file as like generation of rails
instead I found application_controller.rb.

Can anyone help me what to do with this for me the completely new one
to Hobo.

C:\apps\thingybob>ruby script/server
=> Booting Mongrel
=> Rails 2.3.2 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_re
quire': no such file to load -- C:/apps/thingybob/app/controllers/
application (M
issingSourceFile)
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:
31:in `re
quire'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_suppo
rt/dependencies.rb:156:in `require'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_suppo
rt/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_suppo
rt/dependencies.rb:156:in `require'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.5/lib/hobo/
model_router.rb:
76:in `add_routes'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.5/lib/hobo.rb:
77:in `add_ro
utes'
        from C:/apps/thingybob/config/routes.rb:6
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.3.2/lib/
action_controll
er/routing/route_set.rb:226:in `draw'
         ... 19 levels...
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/commands/
server.rb:8
4
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:
31:in `ge
m_original_require'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:
31:in `re
quire'
        from script/server:3


Thanks,
 Sadeesh
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to