Great John,
    Thanks for your reply. It works for me.

On Mar 17, 5:12 pm, John Wells <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 7:26 AM, sadeesh kumar viswanathan
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >   I just started with hobo and tried to do the steps in
> >http://hobocentral.net/two-minutes/. Now I got into the below error
> > when starts the app or when start migrating. I found under controller
> > directory there is no application.rb file as like generation of rails
> > instead I found application_controller.rb.
>
> Hobo doesn't support Rails 2.3. You need to use 2.2.2.

Thanks,
 Sadeesh
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to