I have an RFQ model which acts like auction listings. A user creates
an RFQ and others can bid on them until bidding is closed. Finally the
owner of the RFQ awards it to one of the bidders, cancels the listing
or extends the bidding window.
RFQs can be in a number of states
including :new, :open_for_bids, :bidding_closed, :cancelled, :awarded.
I'm thinking of implementing a lifecycle to manage these. I have a
couple of questions to those of you experienced in implementing a
lifecycle.:

Should I use a lifecycle? If so
         1. Can I call the creator method after rfq.new to initiate
the lifecycle?
         2. How can I call :close_bidding transition on bidding end
date? I'm thinking of a nightly batch job.

Cheers!
Arman
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to