Update and some more information...I read the lifecycle manual again
and I think lifecycle is the way to go. I figured that I don't need a
creator. I'm just giving state a default value. So question 1 is
resolved. Second question stands, I'll look for answers in Rails
forums also as this is not a Hobo specific issue. I now have a third
question: is there an easy way to display all transition forms without
cancel buttons within my show rfq form?
Thanks!
Arman

Below is the current lifecycle definition in my rfq model:
______________________________________________________________
  lifecycle do

    state :created, :default => true
    state :open, :closed, :awarded, :cancelled, :filed

    transition :open_to_bids, { :created
=> :open },
              :available_to => :all

    transition :early_cancel, { :open => :cancelled },
              :available_to => :rfq_creator

    transition :close, { :open => :closed },
              :available_to => :rfq_creator

    transition :award, { :closed => :awarded },
              :params => [ :winning_bid ],
              :available_to => :rfq_creator

  end
__________________________________________________________

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to