Hi Bryan

On Apr 28, 3:53 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are you rendering @subscriber or "this"?   I would assume that "this"
> and @subscriber point to the same object so changes one would change the
> other, but that might not be the case, and I haven't checked.

I was using a overridden form, deleting it and using the generated
form gave an error, fixing it made the overridden form work.
The bug:
    create :subscribe_request, :available_to => :all,
           :params => [:name, :email, :sponsor, :products],
           :become => :waiting_confirmation

Should read:
    create :subscribe_request, :available_to => :all,
           :params => [:name, :email, :sponsor, :product],
<---------------------
           :become => :waiting_confirmation


Sometimes I miss the strictness of languages like Java :)


> > As a second problem, the <select> for product has a first item of "(No
> > Product)" is there some way to get rid of this?
>
> select-one has an 'include-none' option, which you'd want to set to false.

I tried:
                <product-view:><select-one 
include-none="false"/></product-view:>

But it still appears.

Cheers
Geoff

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to