Do you have a nil in the product list?  I checked a project of mine, and 
I know that it's definitely possible to have select's without the "No 
Product" option.  If not, could you isolate the problem or recreate it 
on agility so I can have a failing test case?

thanks,
Bryan


geoffd123 wrote:
> Hi Bryan
> 
> Thanks, using that I am now half way there :)
> 
> When the form renders with the first option selected, but when I click
> on the select box there is still a 'No Product' option above it.
> 
> Cheers
> Geoff
> 
> On Apr 28, 4:20 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Is the current value nil?  Perhaps
>>
>> <% this.product = Product.first if this.product.nil? %>
>>
>> would help.
>>
>> Bryan
>>
>>>>> As a second problem, the <select> for product has a first item of "(No
>>>>> Product)" is there some way to get rid of this?
>>>> select-one has an 'include-none' option, which you'd want to set to false.
>>> I tried:
>>>            <product-view:><select-one include-none="false"/></product-view:>
>>> But it still appears.
>>> Cheers
>>> Geoff
>>
> > 
> 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to