It's not a good sign that it's June and you're waiting for
christmas... though maybe Tom will take pity and leak another hint
before you snap. :P

On Jun 13, 10:17 am, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
> I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas morning...: -)
>
> On May 8, 12:50 pm, paron <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Well, even a cryptic hint lets me off writing the generator, so I'm
> > satisfied. For now.
>
> > Ron
>
> > On May 8, 12:19 pm, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > Or, is there already a better way?
>
> > > There is. But I'm limited to making cryptic hints about it at this  
> > > stage : )
>
> > > Watch this space
>
> > > Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to