I hear you. Actually, being model-centric is better IMHO.
On Aug 25, 5:57 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I don't completely understand HoboHelper#object_url, but I think it
> > also needs to be updated to get link href from controller or will be
> > broken.
>
> Oh yes of course. I was forgetting all about this side of things when
> I said we should make this change. Hobo really does work on the
> assumption that the routes for an object are based on its class name.
> Fixing this for routing is quite easy, but is breaks object_url which
> is used all over the place in the view layer.
>
> That'll teach me to dash off a reply without thinking it through : )
>
> Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---