Hobo controllers are definitely model centric but you can still define
a regular controller and use dryml.  Probably the way to do it, unless
there comes into being a tableless hobo model and even then, depends
on what you're doing as to whether you need a model or not.

On Aug 25, 11:01 am, Brett Nelson <[email protected]> wrote:
> So say if one wanted to route  http://myapp.com/calculatorto a page
> which performed calculator like functions, maybe metric/english
> conversions, which had no need to be connected to a table named
> "calculator" because there was no need to persist anything, would I
> use view-hints to do this?
>
> I can see the usefulness of Restful/Crud but I would like to build a
> hybrid restful-crud / json+ajax application that does not need to be
> indexable by search engines.
>
> Brett
>
> On Aug 25, 9:00 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > I hear you.  Actually, being model-centric is better IMHO.
>
> > The correct solution would probably be to make routing and URL  
> > generation aware of view-hints.
>
> > Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to