Friendships is fairly easy to implement with lifecycles.  I made a
message system on my main app but it's a bit hackish so I won't post
it at this time.

So, it's definitely doable, but it takes a little bit of time to get
up to speed with hobo.  Once you do, it's totally worth it though.
Just something to keep in mind if you've got deadlines and such.

On Oct 15, 6:22 am, atmorell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a created a userdriven gallery with Ruby on Rails.The site is
> using a few plugins to create friendly links, permissions, pageless
> pagniation etc. The application controllers and views has gotton quite
> complex and I find it difficult and very time consuming to work with.
> So I thought about rebuilding the app with hobo, as it includes all
> the user and permission logics and another template system. However I
> am affraid that I will be to limited, or maybe not win anything
> becasue I will loss a lot of time hacking hobo.
>
> I am planning to add frinedships and personal messing to my website.
> Could this be to compelx for hobo? The messaging plugin I am looking
> at is ezmhttp://github.com/gravis/restful_ezmHow would you implement
> such a feature in hobo - if possible.
>
> Best regards. Asbjørn Morell.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to