I see..
It looks like I was getting into much more trouble than needed :)

Thank you both very much!

Leo

2009/10/21 Bryan Larsen <[email protected]>

>
>
> > To be nitpicky, what you get back is an AssociationCollection that
> > does a really good job of pretending to be an Array. (see the AR
> > source for details)
> >
>
> To be even more nitpicky, that was the case in Rails 2.2   In rails 2.3
> I believe that it is actually an array, but has AssociationCollection
> mixed in.
>
> Of course, not that I've put my foot out, I'll probably be wrong.  :)
>
> cheers,
> Bryan
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to