Thank you very much for your support, Matt,

If that's Ok with you, I have raised
https://hobo.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8324-hobo/tickets/515 so as
not to lose track of this problem.

Regards,

Leo

2009/10/24 Matt Jones <[email protected]>:
>
>
> On Oct 24, 2009, at 12:13 PM, Leonardo Frittelli wrote:
>
>>
>> Dear Hobo community,
>>
>> I have added a virtual boolean field to my model (as described in
>> http://cookbook.hobocentral.net/manual/hobofields/hobofields_api) but
>> I am getting an error when assigning values to my field.
>>
>> Here is my test code:
>>
>> class MyBooleanTest < ActiveRecord::Base
>>  hobo_model
>>
>>  attr_accessor :test, :type => :boolean
>> end
>>
>> t=MyBooleanTest.new
>> t.test = true
>>
>> The error is
>> NameError: uninitialized constant Hobo::Boolean::COLUMN_TYPE
>>        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.4/lib/
>> active_support/dependencies.rb:105:in
>> `const_missing'
>>        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobofields-0.8.10/lib/
>> hobo_fields.rb:66:in
>> `can_wrap?'
>>        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobofields-0.8.10/lib/
>> hobo_fields/model_extensions.rb:56:in
>> `test='
>>        from (irb):58
>>
>> in hobo_fields.rb, Boolean class is defined as "class Boolean; end" so
>> it clearly does not declare a COLUMN_TYPE, as expected in can_wrap?
>>
>> Am I using the API incorrectly or is this a bug in hobo_fields?
>
> You're using it correctly - this is a bug. I've got a fix floating
> around somewhere, and will be merging it back into the main Hobo repo
> sometime this week.
>
> --Matt
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to