I have a simple set of models for the folowing case:
1. A sales region has customers and reps, each customer and each rep
are assigned to only one region
2. A sales contact has only one customer but can have many sales reps
3. Each customer and each rep will have many contacts

Region
   has-many :reps
   has-many :customers

Rep
  belongs-to :region
  has-many :customer-contacts
  has-many :contacts, :through => customer-contacts

Customer
  belongs-to :region
  has-many :contacts

Contact
  belongs-to :customer
  has-many :customer-contacts
  has-many :reps, :through => customer-contacts

CustomerContact
  belongs-to :customer
  belongs-to :rep


Basically, Hobo handles this fine, with a very usable default user
interface.  The only thing I want to change is that the select-many
dropdown to pick reps for a contact displays all of the reps in the
reps table.  Since I know the customer, I know the region, so I want
to have the dropdown only provide the reps for that region.  I have
been using Hobo for several months and have never before had a
situation that I couldn't handle, but this one is killing me.  I need
a filter of some sort on the select-many.  How do I do this?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to