On Oct 27, 2009, at 8:07 AM, Zooper wrote:
>
> Basically, Hobo handles this fine, with a very usable default user
> interface.  The only thing I want to change is that the select-many
> dropdown to pick reps for a contact displays all of the reps in the
> reps table.  Since I know the customer, I know the region, so I want
> to have the dropdown only provide the reps for that region.  I have
> been using Hobo for several months and have never before had a
> situation that I couldn't handle, but this one is killing me.  I need
> a filter of some sort on the select-many.  How do I do this?

The short answer is to customize the page that's displaying the field  
to pass options= to select_many, like this

<select-many:reps options="&@contact.customer.region.reps" />

(There's probably a way to do the above without the @contact part, but  
I'm spacing out on whether 'this' in that options setting will be reps  
or the contact).

--Matt Jones


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to