On Oct 27, 10:26 am, Matt Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2009, at 1:12 PM, beachbc wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > For modified navigation making the current "page" look current.
>
> > <def tag="main-nav">
> >  <navigation merge-attrs class="main-nav" param="default">
> >  <% currentpage = request.path_parameters['id'].upcase %>
> >    <repeat with="&get_nav">
> >            <% unless currentpage.include? this.name.upcase.gsub(' ','-') %>
> >         <nav-item merge-attrs param="default"><name /></nav-item>
> >    <% else %>
> >         <nav-item merge-attrs class="current" param="default"><name /></
> > nav-item>
> >    <% end %>
> >     </repeat>
> >  </navigation>
> > </def>
>
> > &getnav returns a collection of pages.
>
> > Should i change the rhtml parts to dryml or does it matter?
>
> The ERB parts are fine, there's no hard rule on where they can be  
> used. It's mostly just a style thing.
>
> Note that the repeated uses of param="default" may be an issue; I'm  
> not sure if it works, and if it does it won't do what you expect.
>
> --Matt Jones

Thanks Matt, I appreciate the reply!

After reviewing the Default Parameter section of the DRYML manual, I
don't understand why I wouldn't HAVE to put param="default", however,
even with all of them removed, the nav section renders perfectly
fine.  I suppose knowing how Rapid processes the nav section (or any
other section) would help.   It just seems to me to be a giant magic
black box; abracadabra.. *poof* you've got ajax, and the two ton
elephant just disappeared.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to