I guess I'm late to the party :-( Could you add me to the beta testers
sometime?


Adrian Madrid
My eBiz, Developer
3082 W. Maple Loop Dr
Lehi, UT 84043
801-341-3824


On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:59, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> It's only intermittent problems now as I was able to start on a new
> app and get some stuff going.
>
> On another note, is there a plan for dealing with permissions?  Other
> than just an admin/regular user division that is
>
> On Nov 3, 12:29 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Looks neat... Unfortunately whenever I try to save my app I get an
> > > error "There was a problem communicating with the server. Please try
> > > again later." I've been getting that error for an hour or two now, in
> > > both Google Chrome and Firefox.
> >
> > It seems rackspace's CloudServers service has gone down pretty hard.
> > The whole thing!
> >
> > Great timing : )
> >
> > Tom
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to