Has anyone managed to wrangle ajaxful rating into a Hobo site?  I've
taken a couple stabs at it, but have come up mostly empty.  Last night
I tracked down the first issue, which is that the px width is not
being set on the UL holding the stars, but it seems like there's also
some javascript issue.

I'm going to keep hacking on this and hopefully come up with a
solution, but if anyone has any ideas or prior experience, I'd love a
pointer in the right direction.

(For what its worth, when I was debugging, it looked like the width
was calculated properly and added to the CSS builder but it never
makes it onto the page.  Even if you remove all other stylesheets that
style is overwritten or disallowed somewhere in Hobo).

Thanks!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to