Since that's from the Paperclip plugin itself, saying something is
missing I'd ask if you've got the paperclip plugin installed (not the
paperclip_with_hobo)

On May 12, 12:41 pm, eto <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey all
>
> I seem to have run into some trouble with the paperclip plugin. I
> followed the instructions 
> onhttp://cookbook.hobocentral.net/plugins/paperclip_with_hobo,
> then added has_attached file to desired models.
>
> When I try to migrate the db, it spits out the following error:
>
> rake aborted!
> uninitialized constant Paperclip::CallbackCompatability::Rails21
>
> The trace returned this
>
> http://gist.github.com/398957
>
> Does anybody know what causes this and how to fix it?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to