User account actually a lifecycle page.  If you have additional fields
to add to it, you just modify the params term in the particular
lifecycle in user.rb.

Though, I'm not sure that's the one you want as it's the change
password form.  There is also an edit user that's a standard form
(change it via overriding the form in application.dryml).  Signup form
is another lifecycle, to add fields to it, just change the params
attribute on it as well.

On Nov 16, 10:01 am, Mark Sobkowicz <[email protected]> wrote:
> Where is the page tag def for the user account page?    I'd like to add some 
> preferences (send_weekly_email  :boolean, for example) to the account page, 
> but can't find it anywhere.  What form tag is the account page using?
>
> I see that I can start over and make my own in views/user/account.dryml, but 
> is there some other way to do it?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to