Struggling.  ErrorLogs is the class, it belongs_to error_type.  I want
the index page for ErrorLog (error_logs) to have a filter that can
limit selection to error_types...

My filter-menu happily shows the appropriate error_types...  here is
my code.

    def index
        finder = params[:error_type] ?
ErrorLog.send(params[:error_type]) : ErrorLog
        hobo_index finder
    end

    <collection: replace>
        <table-plus fields="this, error_type, detail">
            <empty-message:>No errors found!</empty-message:>
            <prepend-header:>
                <div class="filter">
                    Display by Error Type:
                    <filter-menu param-name="error_type"
options="&ErrorType.all"/>
                </div>
            </prepend-header:>
        </table-plus>
    </collection:>


...

I get an error saying:

NoMethodError in Error logsController#index

undefined method `ERROR_TYPE_1' for #<Class:0x4b919723>

...where ERROR_TYPE_1 is one of the errors in the dropdown...

I've tried following the online stuff I could find for this.  I am
sure I am missing something simple.  I also tried the def_data_filter
method in the controller but it doesn't like that (maybe we are using
an older version)...

Any thoughts are welcomed.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to