Is there any way of getting the latest and greatest version of Hobo?
I have almost 50 years of software experience, but only 1 week of
experience with git :) so I think this is a noob question.  Hobo says
it is 1.3.0.pre23 btw.

The reason I am asking is that I am having problems with forgot-
password emails.  I found an answer (#845 I believe) and tried to
update my local version but the behavior has not changed. The problem
is that I get the reset-password e-mail, but when I access the
included link, it redirects me to the login page not the reset-
password page.  The referenced change involves updating the
setup_wizard_generator.rb, but I have a fairly extensive app already
running so I need to make the appropriate fix in the generated code (I
have NO idea where that would be found BTW and I would really like to
know), not in the wizard that generates it.

To determine if the wizard fix worked I generated a really simple app
(nothing but users), separate admin site, invite-only, e-mail
invitation.  The only change that I made to it was to copy a working
mail.rb into config.initializers so that the invitation e-mail (as a
minimum) would be sent.  The new setup_wizard_generator did not fix
the reset-password problem, but that probably was my fault because I
only updated the one file and I'm not sure that there were no other
changes that I missed.  The invite e-mail works fine (this is
essentially the same behavior as my primary app).

Any help would be appreciated,

Don Ziesig

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to