Hey Mark,

Suggestions?  We have been so heads-down on development haven't focused on
the conference.

Thanks,

Owen


On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Mark Sobkowicz <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am coming down to Baltimore in May for RailsConf, and I want to say I'd
> be very, very sad if there were no BoF evening devoted to Hobo.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 


- Owen

Owen Dall, Chief Systems Architect
Barquin International
www.barquin.com
Cell: 410-991-0811

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to