And for HOL Zero there is Appendix C of the User Manual that gives a formal grammar of the HOL Zero concrete syntax. Again, this is fairly similar to HOL Light's and HOL4's, but there are numerous small differences. Note that the formal grammar hasn't actually been checked (as far as I'm aware) by a parser generator.

  http://www.proof-technologies.com/holzero/

Mark.