Several months ago, I asked about the best way of getting started with Homenet.
At the time, the recommendation was that OpenWrt 15.05.1 with its own hnet-full
package was as good a way as any to test/use Homenet in a live environment.
Lately, I received new information that HEAD fixes many problems in the (now
18-month old) OpenWrt 15.05.1 package.

My request:

I'd like to update the wiki at www.homewrt.org to give good instructions for
people who are newcomers to Homenet. I specifically want to provide guidance
about versions that are (mostly) stable, so that they're good candidates that
likely work fine but need additional testing. What advice should the wiki
provide re:

- OpenWrt 15.05.1 vs OpenWrt DD/trunk vs LEDE
- which hnet packages to install
- whether it's useful to put Homenet into a home "production" environment (that
is, used by spouses, kids, etc. who expect the network "just to work")

Many thanks.

Rich